Friday, July 1, 2011

Story: "Good Boy, Scooter!"

Scooter practicing his "sit" command.


      The only thing Steve and I could predict about living with quick and quirky Scooter was that he was unpredictable. He was always digging up something new. Steve or I would order, "Scooter, come!" Did he come? No...
    
     Scooter just grinned back at us and scooted away! "Chase me! Chase me!", Scooter's sassy grin seemed to say, as he flipped his head and turned.

     Scooter wanted to be, "The Boss" of our yellow house. Steve or I would find tissues by an empty waste basket. Who did that? Scooter!
     
     So, Scooter enrolled in Puppy School.  Scooter needed to learn about being a good boy.           
 
     Did Scooter become a good boy? What do you think?

Scooter on Graduation Day. Will Scooter earn a diploma, too?

No comments: